Monday, October 17, 2011

Things I hate or don't understand about high school...

Here's the infamous list I told a lot of people I was creating.

A major thank you to my table in study hall, who helped me compose this.

If you liked this, could relate to it, or want to see more things about it, I highly suggest you follow @LibertyProblems on Twitter. I have no clue who it actually is, but they're freaking hilarious, yet brutally honest. Just like this list.

Now I present to you the list:


1.       The kids with rolling backpacks. It takes up way too much space in the hallways and it’s really tacky. Let’s grow up.
2.       The kids that full on SPRINT to class. You have time. I know you do because you don’t sit in the commons. I sit in the commons on occasion and I can still walk to class. Slowly.
3.       Kids that drop the f-bomb or sound illiterate because they think it’s cool. It’s obnoxious.
4.       Back street boy look alikes. Put away your “diamond” ear studs and skinny jeans unless you’re gay (possible) or possess the reproductive organs of a female (also possible?).
5.       Stress. Yeah.
6.       Crappy teachers. I will not name names but I know they exist.
7.       It seems like we pass more STD’s to each other than compliments. Problem? Yes.
8.       The mean kids that stand in front of your locker. I just want my Propel, don’t give me that look.
9.       School in general.
10.   Oh honey, you do NOT look good in a thong. Buy a belt.
11.   School ID’s. It’s not like anybody wears them anyways, but please don’t EAT yours.
12.   Having people who ask “how do you find the perimeter of a square?” in math. Yeah, true story.
13.   You wore steel toe boots to school? Is that even comfortable?
14.   Athletic shorts and polo shirts do not match. Ever.
15.   People who can’t deal with sarcasm. Maybe you should be home schooled then.
16.   Kids that laugh at the inside jokes of other people… even though they clearly don’t get them.
17.   The sophomores (and non-sophomores) that stand in the middle of the hall way. MOVE.
18.   “I’m so smart” syndrome. There’s a time and a place. This isn’t the time or place.
19.   Being the middle man or awkward third wheel. It’s always me. Always.
20.   People that come to school stoned or drunk. You got high at 7 in the morning?
21.   Girls (and some guys) who try too hard to be hot and then fish for compliments. Stop.
22.   There’s a difference between there, their and they’re. Look it up.
23.   You seem to have lost your pants, because all I see you wearing is leggings.
24.   I don’t want to hear your music if you have headphones in.
25.   Waking up so early. Yuck.
26.   Chain statuses. We get it, you all hate cancer. Do something about it because Ctrl + V isn’t nearly as helpful as Relay for Life.
27.   The announcements. I’m sorry, what did you just say?
28.   Using the intercom to make announcements during passing period. Nobody is paying attention to you, I promise.
29.   “I’m such a stud” complex. No… you’re not. I swear.
30.   The sophomore girls look the same. Tall, skinny, tan and blonde. Yay conformity.
31.   When walking in the hallway, common courtesy says to stay on the right side.
32.   Please don’t eat your boyfriends face. Cannibalism is frowned upon in society.
33.    The sophomores that can’t drive.
34.   People in love with their jobs. You really like smiling at rude people that much?
35.   When people argue about things like: being gay, religion, etc. Chances are if the other person is willing to argue with you about it then they aren’t going to change their opinion on the subject.
36.   Girls with promise rings who clearly aren’t virgins.
37.   People who complain about their figure while they stand in line at the snack bar.
38.   The water fountains are probably infested with STD’s.
39.   There are no dividers between the bathroom urinals.
40.   Smart is the new skinny. I don’t see why it’s such a big deal, but I’m sick of girls complaining about it.
41.   People who complain about the new Facebook.
42.   One word replies during text conversations.
43.   73x7 1!ng0 (text lingo)
44.   Holding conversations while going to the bathroom. It’s really weird.
45.   I miss every school fight.
46.   Dumb isn’t hot. But if you really are dumb… well that’s unfortunate.
47.   People who walk slow.
48.   Everything here is old. Minus the paint job and painful seats.
49.   Wearing a ton of camo to school. What are you hiding from?
50.   People who tie their shoes in the middle of the hallway.
51.   People who don’t bathe.
52.   People who wear axe/perfume religiously. Especially if they think it takes the place of bathing. Axe + body odor = axe + body odor. In other words: WE STILL SMELL YOUR BODY ODOR.
53.   When people rap the weather.
54.   People that chew with their mouth open.
55.   Relationship drama. You’re not Ronnie and Sam. Break up.
56.   Girls who get a fake bake. Unless you’re the byproduct of Snooki and an Oompa-Loompa, you don’t need to be that shade of orange. You look like a Spicy Nacho Dorito.
57.   Bathroom doors that don’t lock… that’s a bad situation.
58.   When people step on your heals in the hallway.
59.   Uggs and short shorts. Your feet are cold but your thighs are hot? What?
60.   People that graduate early and constantly call themselves “seniors.” WE GET IT.
61.   The couples that wear matching clothes. That’s creepy.
62.   People that act like they are married. That’s freaking obnoxious.
63.   Couples that are married on Facebook. You’re not ACTUALLY MARRIED.
64.   Kids who say the test “wasn’t that hard” and then you get a C.
65.   I will never apply the things I learn in math unless I’m a math teacher. Simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division should be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment