Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm new to blogging... cut me some slack

Name: Tyler
Hobbies: Music... Friends... that's it.
Mission: To entertain you all with blog posts that absolutely OOZE with sarcasm (that wasn't sarcasm, bee-tee-dubs). If you don't like it, well jokes on you because you've already read some of it.

So... here goes.

I am 100%, without a doubt, positive that I have NEVER blogged before. I'm telling myself that it's perfectly ok though, because I had to start somewhere, sometime, and somehow, and now is better than never. So I hope to God, Buddha, the big bang theory, or whatever, that you decide to follow along with these posts. I'm also 100%, without a doubt, positive that I will do my absolute best to make these blogs as attention getting as I can. I'm not sure what a blog is supposed to look like, or if it even has a set of guidelines when it comes to structure, but I plan to play it by ear.

In this blog you can expect me to do the following (and more):

- Rant (please note there will be a LOT of ranting, because I am, in case you hadn't guessed it, a teenager)
- Review (movies, products, whatever)
- Talk about my day
- Share interesting experiences (I go to high school, there will be plenty of those, honest to god)
- Etc. etc. ad astra ad infinitum forever and ever amen.

Let me say that I am warning you now: My life is somewhat of a roller coaster. The definition of a roller coaster (my personal definition, that is): A fun filled ride with ups and downs that sometimes makes you want to vomit.

So hang on tight, and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment