Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Bucket List...

So for Comm. Arts we had to make a bucket list... and here's what I came up with.

Please. Enjoy.

15. Learn to play the cello, piano, violin, oboe, clarinet, and french horn. Just because.

14. Perform Bruckner's 8th Symphony. Just because the finale is my favorite thing ever.

13. Perform Mahler's 8th Symphony. It's perfection for the ears.

12. Be in a Jenna Marbles video. She's sarcastic. I'm sarcastic. YouTube would explode from the sarcasm.

11. Meet (Marry) Jennifer Lawrence. Shes basically flawless.

10. See Paramore, Muse, and Mumford & Sons in concert. They're simply my favorite bands.

9. Catch a fish. Never done it. I've been fishing multiple times.

8. Learn to play the Bruch violin concerto and the Dvorak cello concerto. They're my favorite concerti ever.

7. Obtain doctorates in psychology and viola performance. Just so I can be "Dr. Hannsz."

6. Use said psych degree to better the world. Even if it's just one person's world.

5. Go back to MASC camp. Check.

4. Be on Chelsea Lately. But really. You'd watch it.

3. Tell Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan to get their s*** together. Just to be able to say that I did it.

2. Be on the SNL weekend update. I love political humor.

1. Take friends to Boston and Rhode Island. I want to go back SO BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment